You can make your own ornaments this year! Using the engraver can give your pieces beautiful details. Our Anodized Aluminum is so soft, you can cut out a basic shape with shears. Its limitless! Have fun.
- Draw your Angel out with your Sharpie on your Anodized Aluminum Sheet and add the details to the wings.
- Cut out the outline with your French Shears. Once it is all cut out you may need to use cutters to round out any sharp edges.
- Using the plastic mallet, hammer the back side of the pieces to make sure it is nice and flat.
- Engrave over all of your sharpie lines. Use the pro polish pads to clean off any excess marks.
- Punch holes in your angels shoulder witht he smaller side of the screw down punch. Punch holes in your wing too. Rivet the wing to the angel.
- Punch a hole at the top of the angel and attach a jump ring. Now its ready to hang with a ribbon on your tree or maybe in the window!
This item does not have any reviews yet.