Tronex Chain Nose Plier - Short Handle #513
- Handle Length: Short
- Short jaw provides added control with thicker gauge metals.
- Edges are "eased"and smooth inner jaw to minimize marking on your metal.
- Tips specially hardened for extra strength.
- Cushioned handles for comfortable grip.
- Spring handle to reduce hand fatigue.
Benefits of Tronex Pliers:
- Durable - Will last for years.
- Suede-like cushion grip offers just the right amount of cushion and comfort.
- The pliers and cutters have a nice spring to them and bounce back into position.
- Tronex stands behind their products.
- Made in the USA.
- Family run reliable company.
- You can send your tool directly to Tronex and they will sharpen it, replace the grips, the washer, and the screw all for about $10! Here's the address:
2860 Cordelia Road
Fairfield, CA 94534
I love these pliers! I love the "eased" edges. They are not sharp and I find I mar my metal less. The extra hardened tips (how brilliant is that btw) on the pliers keeps them from bowing, and man are they strong! My favorite part, they are made here in the USA at a local family-run company. High quality and domestic...LOVE IT!
Another great set of pliers from Tronex, I love the short handle on these ???? Perfect for my small hands!
Love my Tronex. Great fine points for my chaining. My favorite chaining pliers