Tronex Flat Nose Plier - Long Handle #744
- Handle Length: 3.75"
- Short jaw provides added control with thicker gauge metals.
- Edges are "eased" and smooth inner jaw to minimize marking on your metal.
- Tips specially hardened for extra strength.
- Cushioned handles for comfortable grip.
- Spring handle to reduce hand fatigue.
- Eased edges are not sharp and will not mar your metal.
Benefits of Tronex Pliers:
- Durable - Will last for years.
- Suede-like cushion grip offers just the right amount of cushion and comfort.
- The pliers and cutters have a nice spring to them and bounce back into position.
- Tronex stands behind their products.
- You can send your tool directly to Tronex and they will sharpen it, replace the grips, the washer, and the screw all for about $20! Contact us for more information.
I love these pliers! I love the "eased" edges. They are not sharp and I find I mar my metal less. The extra hardened tips (how brilliant is that btw) on the pliers keeps them from bowing, and man are they strong! My favorite part, they are made here in the USA. High quality and domestic...LOVE IT!
I bought these to upgrade from some others I had. The improvement is significant and well worth the money. They fit perfectly in my hand, are easy to hold tightly closed without strain, and work very well with my stainless steel jumprings. I would have bought them first off had I known how much better they would work for me.
I purchased these as an upgrade from cheap craft store pliers I've been using for years. These make working with jump rings easy and I can't believe I didn't upgrade sooner! Very strong and easy to use.
These are great! The end is so smooth, and the are so much better than my cheap craft store pliers.