Tronex Chain Nose Plier - Long Handle #713
- Handle Length: Long
- Tips specially hardened for extra strength.
- Short jaw provides added control with thicker gauge metals.
- Edges are "eased" and smooth inner jaw to minimize marking on your metal.
- Cushioned handles for comfortable grip.
- Spring handle to reduce hand fatigue.
Benefits of Tronex Pliers:
- Durable - Will last for years.
- Suede-like cushion grip offers just the right amount of cushion and comfort.
- The pliers and cutters have a nice spring to them and bounce back into position.
- Tronex stands behind their products.
- Made in the USA.
- Family run reliable company.
- You can send your tool directly to Tronex and they will sharpen it, replace the grips, the washer, and the screw all for about $10! Here's the address:
2860 Cordelia Road
Fairfield, CA 94534
I love these pliers! I love the "eased" edges. They are not sharp and I find I mar my metal less. The extra hardened tips (how brilliant is that btw) on the pliers keeps them from bowing, and man are they strong! My favorite part, they are made here in the USA at a local family-run company. High quality and domestic...LOVE IT!
I've been learning chain maille all this year. In October I sustained a major dominant hand injury. In optimism of regaining use of my hand, I ordered these pliers to supplement the Lindstrom pliers I already owned. Although I really like the Lindstrom's, these Tronex are easier to use for my injury, and are helping me to recover functionality. They are comfortable and, I agree with Lisa that they mar my metal less. Very glad I ordered these!
After watching several instructional videos on Beaducation and seeing these pliers in action I ordered them. They are my favorite pliers now. They are well made and precise. They are not heavy yet are solid. I have average sized hands with slightly limited hand strength. My best pliers for my wire work!