Sterling Silver Ring Stamping Blank, 3mm Wide, SIZE 6
- Ring Width: 3mm (.12")
- Thickness: 1.15mm (.047")
- Size 6
- Size, width and thickness may vary slightly, see below note.
- Inside is stamped with .925.
* Sterling Ring Note - PLEASE READ
- The prices of these rings will fluxuate with the metals market.
- This is a new vendor for these rings. The vendor we tried in February did not work out.
- These rings are handmade and the size may vary within 1/4 of a size either larger or smaller than listed. The width may also vary 1/4mm larger or smaller than what is listed. Please continue to check back and read this note as we work with our new vendor and try to get the rings more consistent.
- Because these are handmade, there is a seam in these rings. The seam is very strong and holds up to stamping great, but if you are wanting to solder on them, keep an eye out for the seam and do not overheat it. Please watch the video linked above on this product to see how to detect the seam. It's a simple thing that isn't a big deal, we just wanted to make you aware of it.
- Check out our FREE: Stamping on Rings Class.
- Do not use the ink or enamel for adding black into your letters when stamping on rings. The friction of the other fingers rubbing against the ring rubs the ink out of the impression. You should oxidize the letters with Liver of Sulfur or Jax Silver Blackener.
- If you want a lot of these rings, PLEASE plan ahead and email firstname.lastname@example.org. They take 5-6 weeks to produce.
Stamping On Rings
loading the player....
Made the mistake of only ordering a few. These tins are addicting. Great to work with, soldering and stamping.
Wish I had more
I just love these rings for stamping names on and the ones I wear personal are almost a year old, not misshaped or tarnished. Very happy with this product!
Perfect for stamping!
Awesome and cute. Tiny and good for hand stamping as well as stacking rings. ????
Cute little rings
My customers love these stackable rings! I use a very light weight hammer because I have a strong hit and can cause cracks if I'm not careful. I suggest watching the tutorials for this product. Lots of helpful tips.
These thin, stackable rings are such amazing quality and easy to stamp and texture. Definitely my go-to for personalized rings.
THESE ARE AMAZING!! I've been looking for 3mm rings that are easy to stamp, and these are PERFECT!!! Also great for stacking!
I love these cute little sterling rings! They are so fun to stamp and look beautiful when done.
Shiny and neat polished finish. Great for gifts or for you! These are quite sturdy and pretty, love them. Size is pretty true, if anything can be ever so slightly small versus stated size.