Sterling Silver Ring Stamping Blank, 3mm Wide, SIZE 8
- Ring Width: 3mm (.12")
- Thickness: 1.2mm (.047")
- Size 8
- Size, width and thickness may vary slightly, see below note.
- Inside is stamped with .925.
* Sterling Ring Note - PLEASE READ
- The prices of these rings will fluxuate with the metals market.
- This is a new vendor for these rings. The vendor we tried in February did not work out.
- These rings are handmade and the size may vary within 1/4 of a size either larger or smaller than listed. The width may also vary 1/4mm larger or smaller than what is listed. Please continue to check back and read this note as we work with our new vendor and try to get the rings more consistent.
- Because these are handmade, there is a seam in these rings. The seam is very strong and holds up to stamping great, but if you are wanting to solder on them, keep an eye out for the seam and do not overheat it. Please watch the video linked above on this product to see how to detect the seam. It's a simple thing that isn't a big deal, we just wanted to make you aware of it.
- Check out our FREE: Stamping on Rings Class.
- Do not use the ink or enamel for adding black into your letters when stamping on rings. The friction of the other fingers rubbing against the ring rubs the ink out of the impression. You should oxidize the letters with Liver of Sulfur or Jax Silver Blackener.
- If you want a lot of these rings, PLEASE plan ahead and email email@example.com. They take 5-6 weeks to produce.
Stamping On Rings
loading the player....
*** 20% OFF SITEWIDE SALE, 10/28-10-29 ***
I buy these rings regularly for stamping names on and the ones I made for myself are almost a year old, not misshaped or tarnished. Very happy with this product!
I use these to solder to my ring bases. Great find.
LOVE these dainty rings. They are easy to stamp on as far as impressions, but you will need the correct very small sized stamps. (See tutorials and read product details for info) They are lightweight and stack nicely. I love them with nothing stamped on them too. Perfect for those that do not want to wear large, heavy rings.
I learned a valuable lesson from the tutorials that the more you stamp on these rings, the larger the size will be. So, consider this when ordering the sizes you need and how much you will be stamping on them.
My customers love these stackable rings! I use a very light weight hammer because I have a strong hit and can cause cracks if I'm not careful. I suggest watching the tutorials for this product. Lots of helpful tips.
REally pretty ring and easy to stamp
Very good quality ring blanks with nice smooth edges. They are easy to stamp. I like to use small design stamps alternated with a dot or dash and they look so cute!
I love these cute little sterling rings! They are so fun to stamp and look beautiful when done.
These rings were perfect for my project.
Very nice - they work well, good quality.