Silicone Polishing Wheel, Square Edge - White 7/8" Coarse - 2 Pack
- Size: 7/8"
- Abrasive: Coarse
- Great for polishing.
- Should not be used on Aluminum as they can discolor the metal.
- Square, blunt edge.
- Perfect for polishing flat surfaces.
- These discs fit right on our Mini Screw Mandrel Shank.
- Use a dust mask when using these wheels.
- Check out our FREE: Polishing with Power Tools Class with Joe Silvera to see how to use these Silicone Wheels.
These work great, use them all the time! I use these with a dremel to remove excess solder or further smooth cut edges. If you have never used radial wheels, I also recommend Joe's video.
The wide edge does a great job polishing larger areas.
I'm not sure how I've missed out on these for years but WOW these stepped up my jewelry game!