Aluminum Circle, 9.5mm (.37"), 18g
- Diameter: 9.5mm (.37")
- Thickness: 18g
- One side now has a peelable plastic film on it to protect from scratching.
- Remove film before stamping on blank.
- Durable yet stamps like butter!
- Requires lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie or Gilders Paste to darken impressions.
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- We recommend using the screw-down hole punch rather than hole punch pliers.
- Sold individually.
Working with Aluminum
loading the player....
Perfect dainty blank for projects.
Perfect little circles! You can easily stamp a single design or an 6mm initial.
Great surface to stamp on. Takes stamps very well. Love that they have the plastic on the front to protect from scratching.