Aluminum Circle, 9.5mm (.37"), 18 Gauge, Pack of 5
- Diameter: 9.5mm (.37")
- Thickness: 18 gauge
- Sold in pack of 5.
- One side has a peelable plastic film to protect it from scratching.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your aluminum and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
Working with Aluminum
loading the player....
Perfect dainty blank for projects.
Perfect little circles! You can easily stamp a single design or an 6mm initial.
Great surface to stamp on. Takes stamps very well. Love that they have the plastic on the front to protect from scratching.
Perfect for initial or one stamp designs!
This is the 1st time ordering from Beaducation. What a great and educational site!! Seriously, everything you need for stamping is right here.??
Shipping was very reasonable $ and only took 2 days for delivery from the time it was shipped. I’ll be ordering again, today!!????