Aluminum Circle, 12.7mm (.50"), 18g
- Diameter: 12.7mm (.50")
- Thickness: 18g
- Durable yet stamps like butter!
- Requires lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- One side now has a peelable plastic film on it to protect from scratching.
- Remove film before stamping on blank.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie or Gilders Paste to darken impressions.
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- We recommend using the screw-down hole punch rather than hole punch pliers.
- Sold individually.
Working with Aluminum
loading the player....
I love the aluminum blanks from here. They aren't all scratched and beat up. They come with a protective covering. I love that I can always count on a great when I order.