Aluminum Circle, 12.7mm (.50"), 18g
- Diameter: 12.7mm (.50")
- Thickness: 18g
- Sold in pack of 5.
- One side has a peelable plastic film to protect it from scratching.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your aluminum and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
Working with Aluminum
loading the player....
I love the aluminum blanks from here. They aren't all scratched and beat up. They come with a protective covering. I love that I can always count on a great when I order.
Great surface to stamp on. Takes stamps very well. Love that they have the plastic on the front to protect from scratching.
These are good quality, I am so glad they come with the plastic on the front too!
These are great for little charms on bracelets and nice and thick.