Aluminum Circle, 16mm (.63"), 18g
- Diameter: 16mm (.63")
- Thickness: 18g
- Durable yet stamps like butter!
- Requires lighter hammer strike.
- Light weight.
- Does not tarnish.
- One side now has a peelable plastic film on it to protect from scratching.
- Remove film before stamping on blank.
- We recommend a Sharpie or Gilders Paste to darken impressions.
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- We recommend using the screw-down hole punch rather than hole punch pliers.
- Sold individually.
Working with Aluminum
loading the player....
I decided to purchase some of these for practicing my stamping and designs. That way when I am happy with a creation, I can go ahead and design it on the sterling blanks. I should have thought of this earlier.
These are perfect for practice stamping.
These are the perfect size for charms.
18g is my fave to work with. Lisa provides high quality products at reasonable prices. My go to blanks.
I use these for wine charms! Easy to stamp on & punch holes in. Great price!