Aluminum Circle, 16mm (.63"), 18g, Pack of 5
- Diameter: 16mm (.63")
- Thickness: 18g
- Sold in pack of 5.
- One side has a peelable plastic film to protect it from scratching.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your alumnumun and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
Working with Aluminum
loading the player....
I decided to purchase some of these for practicing my stamping and designs. That way when I am happy with a creation, I can go ahead and design it on the sterling blanks. I should have thought of this earlier.
These are perfect for practice stamping.
These are the perfect size for charms.
18g is my fave to work with. Lisa provides high quality products at reasonable prices. My go to blanks.
I use these for wine charms! Easy to stamp on & punch holes in. Great price!
Love these for some quick, easy earrings and pendants!