Aluminum Circle, 19mm (.75"), 18g
- Diameter: 19mm (.75") (3/4")
- Thickness: 18g
- One side now has a peelable plastic film on it to protect from scratching.
- Remove film before stamping on blank.
- Durable yet stamps like butter!
- Requires lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie or Gilders Paste to darken impressions.
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- We recommend using the screw-down hole punch rather than hole punch pliers.
- Sold individually.
Working with Aluminum
loading the player....
BUY MORE SAVE MORE: Spend $35, Save $5; Spend $70, Save $10, Spend $100, Save $15; Spend $150, Save $25; Spend $200, Save $35; Spend $300, Save $50! April 23rd - April 26th.
Aluminum blanks from Beaducation never disappoint. I love that they come with a plastic protector. I know I can always rely on their quality being behind the product. These are great for stampers starting out.
These aluminum blanks are top quality. Never damaged and I love that they have a protector on them. They are easy to stamp and easy to shine.
Another great circle blank from Beaducation!
Right size for the charms I want to create
Easy to stamp, great quality!
great for custom stamping pendants.