Aluminum Circle, 19mm (.75"), 18g
- Diameter: 19mm (.75") (3/4")
- Thickness: 18g
- One side now has a peelable plastic film on it to protect from scratching.
- Remove film before stamping on blank.
- Durable yet stamps like butter!
- Requires lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie or Gilders Paste to darken impressions.
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- We recommend using the screw-down hole punch rather than hole punch pliers.
- Sold individually.
Working with Aluminum
loading the player....
15 - 20% Off Site Wide Sale November 23rd - 27th!
Aluminum blanks from Beaducation never disappoint. I love that they come with a plastic protector. I know I can always rely on their quality being behind the product. These are great for stampers starting out.
These aluminum blanks are top quality. Never damaged and I love that they have a protector on them. They are easy to stamp and easy to shine.