Aluminum Circle, 22mm (.87"), 18g
- Diameter: 22mm (.87")
- Thickness: 18g
- Durable yet stamps like butter!
- Requires lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- One side now has a peelable plastic film on it to protect from scratching.
- Remove film before stamping on blank.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie or Gilders Paste to darken impressions.
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- We recommend using the screw-down hole punch rather than hole punch pliers.
- Sold individually.
Working with Aluminum
loading the player....
Perfect size for stacking necklaces. Stamps great and I love the protective film to prevent it from getting scratch before I stamp.
Love Beaducations selection of circles! These are great size and pair great with their other circles.
These are perfect for keyrings or necklaces and lovely to stamp.