Aluminum Circle, 22mm (.87"), 18g
- Diameter: 22mm (.87")
- Thickness: 18g
- Durable yet stamps like butter!
- Requires lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- One side now has a peelable plastic film on it to protect from scratching.
- Remove film before stamping on blank.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie or Gilders Paste to darken impressions.
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- We recommend using the screw-down hole punch rather than hole punch pliers.
- Sold individually.
Working with Aluminum
loading the player....
Perfect size for stacking necklaces. Stamps great and I love the protective film to prevent it from getting scratch before I stamp.
Love Beaducations selection of circles! These are great size and pair great with their other circles.
These are perfect for keyrings or necklaces and lovely to stamp.
Easy to stamp, great size and quality!