Aluminum Circle, 32mm (1.25"), 18g
- Diameter: 32mm (1.25")
- Thickness: 18g
- Durable yet stamps like butter!
- Requires lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- One side now has a peelable plastic film on it to protect from scratching.
- Remove film before stamping on blank.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie or Gilders Paste to darken impressions.
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- We recommend using the screw-down hole punch rather than hole punch pliers.
- Sold individually.
Working with Aluminum
loading the player....
I ordered these to make keychains. I am very happy with the size and the thickness of the metal. I've made one complete keychain and happy with the finished product.
love stamping on these circle blanks. great size. made a lot of keychains. easy to stamp on.
I use these for key chains primarily. I do a little tumbling when they arrive and they're all set for some stamping when I'm doing orders. They are a great thickness while not being too heavy.
The perfect size and thickness.
Thanks for making a perfect size circle blank.