Aluminum Circle, 32mm (1.25"), 18g, Pack of 5
- Diameter: 32mm (1.25")
- Thickness: 18g
- Sold in pack of 5.
- One side has a peelable plastic film to protect it from scratching.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your alumnumun and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
Working with Aluminum
loading the player....
I ordered these to make keychains. I am very happy with the size and the thickness of the metal. I've made one complete keychain and happy with the finished product.
love stamping on these circle blanks. great size. made a lot of keychains. easy to stamp on.
I use these for key chains primarily. I do a little tumbling when they arrive and they're all set for some stamping when I'm doing orders. They are a great thickness while not being too heavy.
The perfect size and thickness.
Thanks for making a perfect size circle blank.
Nice size for a pendant. I plan to stamp and rivet embellishments on it.
Love the size for a necklace or a stack for names! The perfect size and thickness.
Love the size of this will make great key chains and ornaments.
Great size and thickness. Love heavier
Gauge metal. Recommend!