Aluminum Flower with 6 Petals, 19.5mm (.77"), 18g, Pack of 5
- Diameter: 19.5mm (.77") from end of petal to end of petal
- Thickness: 18g
- Sold in pack of 5.
- One side has a peelable plastic film to protect it from scratching.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your alumnumun and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
Working with Aluminum
loading the player....
These are smaller than I thought they would be, but are adorable! I am going to use them for my flower girl jewelry. The edges are smooth and they are a nice weight.
Good quality. I like the versatile shape so much that I also got them in a smaller size.
I don't often stamp on aluminum but when I do I only buy from Beaducation- your aluminum is the best! These are a great size for young girls and I love the flower shape. I am making kid's necklaces to sell at a PTA sponsored event. I think these will appeal to the girls and the price here allows me to keep them quite affordable.