Aluminum Broken Heart, 2 parts, 26mm (1.02") x 16mm (.63"), 18g, Pack of 5
- 26mm (1.02") x 6mm (.63")
- Thickness: 18g
- Sold in pack of 5.
- One side has a peelable plastic film to protect it from scratching.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your aluminum and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
Working with Aluminum
loading the player....
I really love it. I wll buy it again.
Perfect for stamping custom BFF necklaces with a little quirk!
Love these cute blanks! The only downside is they are kind of sharp on the edges. Not great for children or long term use in my opinion.
Planning to stamp out something his and hers for my hubby and I
Exactly as described. Will make a great 2 pc set
These blanks are so much fun and they are AFFORDABLE! With my kids stuck at home, I bought these for my 5 year old daughter to make BFF necklaces for her and her friends. I got my son the aluminum football helmets-- the aluminum makes for an affordable entry for kids to stamp. The Beaducation quality makes these pieces beautiful looking when complete and perfect friend gifts.