Aluminum Rounded Rectangle, 45mm (1.77") x 10mm (.39"), 18g, Pack of 5
- 45mm (1.77") x 10mm (.39")
- Thickness: 18g
- Sold in pack of 5.
- One side has a peelable plastic film to protect it from scratching.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your aluminum and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
Working with Aluminum
loading the player....
Stamps super easy. is a beautiful product!
One of my favorites
These stamp great and make awesome necklace components!
Perfect for simple designs! Stamp easily too!
I really like Beaducation's blanks. Not sure yet what I'll be using this size for, but it will definitely get used!
I got these to do a project but they weren't long enough. However I love the shape of them and now I can make bar necklaces out of them!
I love these! The rounded corners make them so cute.
I love the looks of these "bars", the rounded corners is such a nice touch
A breeze to stamp on and can be used vertically or horizontally!
Perfect! Just what I wanted!
I LOVE these for projects. They stamp great, and super lightweight! The rounded corners are the best! Great for necklaces!
These are great! Lot's of good uses!
These are great with the rounded edge. I love them for a monogram in the 7mm Kismet! Thank you Beaducation.
These are such a great size! Really easy to stamp.