Aluminum Dog Tag, 35mm (1.38") x 18mm (.71"), 18g
- 35mm (1.38") x 18mm (.71")
- Thickness: 18g
- Hole accommodates up to 14g jump rings or wire.
- Sold in pack of 5.
- One side has a peelable plastic film to protect it from scratching.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your aluminum and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
Working with Aluminum
loading the player....
This is the perfect size for a short phrase or for a motivational word. Looks great as a necklace with a ball chain and I've riveted some to leather cuffs too. It is the high quality that we expect from Beaducation and at a great price
This is a staple in my shop...I sell so many dog tags!! This one is easy to stamp, great size and sturdy!
These are great to use as keychains. They are lightweight and not to large so there is not a lot of bulk on ones keychain.
these are just what I was looking for a very clean line blank to work with probably going to become a staple for working. good one to start with
These are super cute. Great to stamp and look good on!
These are a great size, it is lightweight and very easy to stamp on.
Overall good quality. Better thickness than what you can find at box retail stores. I gave it four stars instead of five because it’s small. Very small. But if that’s what you’re looking for then these are great!
Awesome tag, easy to stamp!
Good quality, easy to stamp, but too small for my six-word phrase. I'll try the larger Aluminum Rectangle instead.
Good for key chains. Easy to stamp.
Love the size and thickness. Perfect
Easy to stamp and good size