Aluminum Rectangle with Holes, 44.5mm (1.75") x 20mm (.79"), 18g, Pack of 5
- 44.5mm (1.75") x 20mm (.79")
- Thickness: 18g
- Hole diameter: 2mm (.08")
- Holes accommodate up to 14g jump ring or wire.
- Sold in pack of 5.
- One side has a peelable plastic film on it to protect from scratching.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your aluminum and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
Working with Aluminum
loading the player....
I'll be using these great blanks for bracelets and leather cuffs. Great size.
Another nice blank for leather cuffs and the holes are already made for you. Stamps great.
These are perfect blanks for SO many things. I use them all the time. And I love having the nice holes already in them.
Great for stamping and riveting to leather cuffs.
Perfect for my leather cuff bracelets, and I don't have to worry about getting the hole "just right", it's done for me!! :)
Great for stamping and riveting to leather cuffs