Aluminum Wing, 47mm (1.85") x 15mm (.63"), 18g, Pack of 5
- 47mm (1.85") x 15mm (.63")
- Thickness: 18g
- Sold in packs of 5.
- One side has a peelable plastic film to protect it from scratching.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your alumnumun and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
Working with Aluminum
loading the player....
As always, great quality and a beautiful wing that is a nice size! Thanks!
Super blank...sturdy, nice edges...love it on a necklace or cuff!
Love the lightweight aluminum wing I plan to use these as angel wings and stamp names on them! Perfect size for a name and a date! Would make a great pendant. Too big for a bracelet :)
Nice sized wing for a pendant. An yes, it stamps like butta!
Going to stamp some special pendants for my siblings