Which blank should I use? Have you asked yourself that question before? Here is the solution. We've packaged 1 of each of the popular sized circles for you to see which is your favorite....hopefully it's all of them!
Included in the variety:
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your alumnumun and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
Working with Aluminum
loading the player....
This is a GREAT sampler pack. I wish I had known about this when I first started out. These are of great quality and the size chart that comes with them is an added bonus!
I love these! Very helpful to have when first starting out and there are so many projects these work well with!
Heather (Wildflower Native)
Always handy to have various sizes at the ready!
Great for beginners. It isn't easy to figure out what size you want to use. I have these hanging up in my studio just for sizing!