Aluminum Elegant Plaque, 40.2mm (1.58") x 19.8mm (.78"), 18 Gauge
- 40.2mm (1.58") x 19.8mm (.78")
- Thickness: 18 gauge
- Sold in pack of 5.
- One side has a peelable plastic film to protect it from scratching.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your aluminum and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
Working with Aluminum
loading the player....
These are just awesome for adding to bracelets!!!
Love how this one looks on a cuff!
I love the shape of these. Makes your stamped design look fancier than just a rectangle or oval.
Love these! So many wonderful ways to put them to use!
I LOVE these. Its great to add a little dimension to your designs with these blanks. I also use them for keychains.
Such a pretty blank. I'm using these for leather cuffs.
Very nice riveted to a leather or metal cuff!
Really nice to stamp, just what I needed!
Perfect for making tags for wedding centerpieces!
Time to replenish my stash. ????
I love these! Versatile for lots of projects.
These are a nice size for text and a design, then rivet to a leather bracelet.
Love the shape. Great for stamping then riveting to a copper or brass cuff.
It's a nice thick blank, but also easy to cut in half. Exactly what I needed.
This blank is a beautiful shape. I love making necklaces with it.