Aluminum Elegant Plaque, 29.5mm (1.16") x 14.6mm (.57"), 18g
- 29.5mm (1.16") x 14.6mm (.57")
- Thickness: 18g
- Durable yet stamps like butter!
- Requires lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- One side now has a peelable plastic film on it to protect from scratching.
- Remove film before stamping on blank.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie or Gilders Paste to darken impressions.
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- We recommend using the screw-down hole punch rather than hole punch pliers.
- This blank was designed by Beaducation.
Working with Aluminum
loading the player....
BIG CLOSEOUT SALE 300+items at 50% off.
Perfect!!! Stamps like butter! Easy to mold and texturize as well! I will be buying more and getting my supplies from beaducation from now on!!!
Kerlia- from The Tudors Child Etsy
I love these! I have been happy with everything I have purchased from Beaducation. I will continue to buy my supplies from them.
I love these aluminum plaques! I had not been a big fan of aluminum for stamping until I bought these plaques. I think this shape is great attached to a 1/2 inch wide leather cuff. You can stamp one or two words on these and they look DYNAMITE when you finish them with steel wool!
Great for stamping, I punch holes in the sides to make a bracelet with chain or leather and to hang vertically as a necklace.
Love the shape. Great for stamping then riveting to a copper or brass cuff.
Like this shape so much that I have the same one in a larger size. Easy to stamp on, then riveted it to a leather bracelet.