Aluminum Lanky Plaque, 50mm (1.95") x 19mm (.75"), 18g
- 50mm (1.95") x 19mm (.75")
- Thickness: 18g
- Pack of 5.
- One side has a peelable plastic film to protect it from scratching.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your alumnumun and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
Working with Aluminum
loading the player....
Love this one for longer words on cuffs. Strong and sturdy, stamps easily!
I love these aluminum plaques! I had not been a big fan of aluminum for stamping until I bought these plaques. I really like this shape attached to a 1 inch wide leather cuff. These is a great size blank for stamping out longer quotes. My favorite way to finish these is with steel wool. I think they look fantastic especially when rivet to leather.
I love the shape of these. Makes your stamped design look fancier than just a rectangle or oval.
PERFECT for leather cuffs. Another lovely blank from Beaducation.
My favorite shape I love this blank - stamps great!
Love riveting these to copper cuffs
These stamp so beautifully and the shape is great! I also got these in a smaller size.
Love this blank! It's just big enough to get a few lines of text in. Looks great riveted to a leather cuff!