Copper Notched Washer, 19mm (.75") with 9.5mm (.38") ID, 24g
- Outer diameter: 19mm (.75")(3/4")
- Inner diameter: 9.5mm (.38")(3/8")
- Stampable area: 5mm (.20")
- Thickness: 24g
- Hole accommodates 18g jump ring
- If creating a 2nd hole-use 1.25 Hole Punch Pliers
- Be careful when wrapping that your rivoli doesn't shift and cover the hole for the jump ring.
This blank is a Beaducation Original, designed by Lisa Niven Kelly specifically for her Spiro Pendant Class
. You won't see this anywhere else!
Spiro Pendant Class Preview
loading the player....
These are great for spirograph designs and for steampunk applications. I love that they are made in the USA.
Lightweight quality product! I cant wait to make spirographs! I may even solder them onto a piece! Endless possibilties
Made a gift of earrings and necklace weaving wire and adding pewter feathers to make dream catchers. My sister in law just loved them. My friend saw them and she wanted a set and now a friend of hers wants a set! The copper and silver look great together. These notched washers are just awesome!
Love this .. purchased to make Spiro Pendant and it looks amazing.