Aluminum Mason Jar, 27mm (1.06") x 17mm (.67"), 18g
- 27mm (1.06") x 17mm (.67")
- Thickness: 18g
- One side now has a peelable plastic film on it to protect from scratching.
- Remove film before stamping on blank.
- Durable yet stamps like butter!
- Requires lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie or Gilders Paste to darken impressions.
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- We recommend using the screw-down hole punch rather than hole punch pliers.
- Sold individually.
Working with Aluminum
loading the player....
BIG CLOSEOUT SALE 300+items at 50% off.
love this blank. stamps easy and is so cute
As a good southern girl I simply couldn't live without a cute little mason jar!
I'm not a big fan of the mason jar craze but I already had the ladybug stamp and thought these would work well together. I also ordered the dragon fly stamp and use these with leafy stamps to create to a bug in a jar necklace. Kids especially love them. Now I'm thinking about getting the goldfish stamp. Oh, and so easy to stamp on!
Easy to stamp and the design possibilities are endless! What southern girl doesn't love a mason jar!
It makes a nice little vase. And mason jars couldn't be anymore "in" nowdays!
So cute! True to stats - will make a great pendant!