Aluminum Paired Puzzle Pieces, 18g
- Height: 25mm (1") Width: 16.20mm (.64")
- Height: 19mm (.75") Width: 20.6mm (.81")
- Thickness: 18g
- Sold in pack of 5 sets.
- One side has a peelable plastic film to protect from scratching.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your alumnumun and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
Working with Aluminum
loading the player....
A little small, I wish they came in a bigger size, but very cute for projects with kids.
Small, but cute and good quality!
I really love it & I will buy it again
I wish these were bigger and they would fit together better. You can only put two together and only one way. I want to be able to put more than two together and in different configurations.
I was so excited about these. I do wish they were a little bit but perfect for my Autism Awareness necklace I am making for a dear friend
I love the thickness of these blanks and how well they fit together. They make great BFF pieces.
I’d love to see them in a bigger size, too.
A great little puzzle blank!