- Formulated for metal, ceramics, wood, etched glass, clay, resin and more.
- 1.5 ounces.
- Covers 30 square feet.
- Great alternative to Sharpie for darkening impressions in your blanks.
- Wax-based medium.
- Dries to touch in 10-15 minutes, completely in 12 hours.
- No tacky residue.
- Work in a well ventilated area.
- Please keep away from children.
- Paste wax can become hard/dry over time, but it is easily rejuvenated and will last a long time. See more details here.
Apply a small amount onto a clean, dry, oil-free surface using a flat paint brush, cloth, cotton swab, or sponge.
If you would like to remove the paste from any raised area, to have the metal underneath shine through, make sure to use the Reliefing Block while the paste is still a little tacky and has not completely dried.
You can apply the Glaze to your dried surface to prevent oxidation of the exposed metal on raised surfaces.
We encourage you to wear gloves when using your Gilders Paste and be sure to work in a well ventilated area.