Stamp Steady Stamping Block
- This wooden block measures approx. 1.5".
- Holds design stamps, even the large border stamp, firmly in place.
- Minimizes the risk of hammering your own hand.
- It also makes stamp alignment easier because your hand is clear of the line of sight.
- Holds round and square shank stamps alike.
- This is a block of unfinished wood that may have nicks or defects that will not prevent the job of getting an even impression.
- Current stock does not have an angled notch as seen in the picture. This does not impact the function of assisting in holding the stamp steady.
Check out this video to see the Stamp Steady in action:
So handy to have and use. Love it.
I really like this steady block. It does help you hold the stamp steady and you don't have to grip the stamp as hard. It also helps in lining up the stamp.
Nice little tool to use especially if you are near sighted and far sighted at the same time. Helps hold it straight even if your eyes tell you its crooked ..this rawks
This block makes it so much easier (for a newbie) to hold the stamp in place & straight. Doesn’t help so much with lining up. But it does help a lot.