Aluminum Rectangle, 38mm (1.50") x 6.4mm (.25"), 18g
- 38mm (1.50") x 6.4mm (.25")
- Thickness: 18g
- Sold in pack of 5.
- One side has a peelable plastic film to protect it from scratching.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your alumnumun and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
These are easy to stamp and make great bar necklaces!
These are perfect to make bar necklaces with!
These are amazing to stamp on. They are the perfect size in my opinion. I love to make bar necklaces or bracelets with them. It looks great with a sterling silver necklace. After tumbling they almost look like real silver. I love them.
Yesenia Manzano Hernandez
So many different options for all of Beaducation's wonderful blanks!
These are so easy to stamp and make perfect necklaces and bracelets! I love the protective film that comes on them too!
Love the size and stampability of this blank!
Love this .. nice and solid for a keyring, and easy to stamp.
These blanks are very versatile and easy to stamp. Some of my favorites!
These rectangle blanks are the perfect size and thickness! I love making rectangle name pendants but the creative possibilities are endless.
I love the size and thickness of these.