Aluminum Rectangle, 31.8mm (1.25") x 6.4mm (.25"), 18g
- 31.8mm (1.25") x 6.4mm (.25")
- Thickness: 18g
- Sold in pack of 5.
- One side has a peelable plastic film to protect it from scratching.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your aluminum and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
Celebrate and Create SALE! 20-50% off sitewide 11/27-11/30
These are so easy to stamp on. I love these to make bar necklaces. They are lightweight and hypoallergenic.
Yesenia Manzano Hernandez
I plan to try this blank on a leather cuff. It would also be great for necklaces--vertically or horizontally.
These blanks are very versatile and easy to stamp. Some of my favorites! So great for necklaces!
These work great for bar necklaces!
Great size and thickness.
Like them very much. Working on making ear cuffs And earrings. Great size and quality.
Versatile for bracelet bar or necklaces