Wet Dry Sanding Paper, Mixed Grit
- Ideal for wet or dry sanding.
- Silicon carbide abrasive paper.
- Suitable for metals, glass, ceramic and stone.
- Will remove large scratches with heavier grit.
- Can work through to finer grits to get the look you are trying to achieve.
- Can use with Split Mandrels from Polishing with Power Tools Class.
- Extremely flexible with a water-proof backing.
- Can sand the inside of a ring or other small areas.
- 9" x 5.5" sheets.
- Sold in packs of 20.
- Grits ranging from 180 (most coarse) to 3000 (most fine).
- Includes two sheets of the following grits.
- 180, 240, 320, 400, 600, 800, 1200, 2000, 2500, 3000.
Love these. Been using them since I got it
Great variety pack!! You can never have enough sanding paper!
Heather (Wildflower Native)
Very handy, I use it for two sided stamping, and many other things, including smoothing sharp edges on blanks by running the blank over the sandpaper (which is set on a flat surface). Has a nice variety of grits.
Very nice assortment of sandpaper.
Perfectly sized for jewelry making use making the sheets very easy to use. Also, a wonderful variety of grits. Package is easy to store efficiently among other jewelry making supplies & tools. I like this better than anything one can find at the hardware stores!!
A great selection of grits for metal work. The sandpaper I bought at the hardware store is too coarse, for the most part. This has such fine paper, I think you could sand/ polish to a mirror shine.