Aluminum Off Centered Washer, 32mm (1.25") with 20mm (.79") ID, 18g
- Diameter: 32mm (1.25")
- Inner diameter: 20mm (approx 7/8")
- Stampable area: Width: 25mm across the bottom
- Stampable area: Heigth: 8mm (widest bottom area)
- Comes with pre-punched hole
- Thickness: 18g
- Pack of 5.
- One side has a peelable plastic film to protect it from scratching.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your alumnumun and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
Perfect for light weight earrings!
LOVE these lightweight earrings! I hammered them and they are my go to day earrings now! Will be back for more!
love these blanks. easy to stamp. made some cute earrings.
(used my beaducation original art deco fan stamp and was able to stamp the entire surface of blank.)
cant wait to purchase more of these blanks.
These are so easy to stamp and design into beautiful earrings or necklaces. I love these.
Love the shape and ease of stamping on them.
Love this shape! Perfect for earrings or pendants and for adding crystals to!
Made earrings and pendant, now my sister wants a set too! Perfect size and are so light you don't even know you have them on
I’m looking forward to working with these. Great size for earrings.