Aluminum Classic Heart, 20mm (.79") x 17mm (.67"), 18g
- Height: 17mm (.67")
- Width: 20mm (.79")
- Thickness: 18g
- Sold in pack of 5.
- One side has a peelable plastic film to protect it from scratching.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your alumnumun and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
I ordered two different sized hearts. I didn't know which one I would need. I added this one to a necklace. The necklace turned out great. The quality of these blanks are so wonderful.
Cute blanks and great quality!
makes cute little necklaces with names and crystals stamped on them.
I don't often stamp on aluminum but when I do I only buy from Beaducation- your aluminum is the best! These hearts are very pretty and a great size for a child's necklace. I am making these into necklaces to sell at a PTA sponsored event. I think these will appeal to the girls and the price here allows me to keep them affordable.