Pewter Circle with Anchor, 19mm (.75"), 16g
- Approximately 3/4"
- Diameter: 19mm (.75")
- Thickness: 16g
- Hole Measures: 1.8mm
- Raised anchor is 6mm wide x 6.5mm tall.
- Super easy to stamp!
- Lead- and cadmium-free.
- Requires a softer strike because this is a softer metal.
- From conflict-free mines.
- 92% Tin, 7.75% Antimony, 0.25% Copper
- This is a Beaducation Original and you will not see it anywhere else!
Our 'Just Breathe' sample has been stamped with Beaducation Original Uppercase Wackadoodle and Lowercase Wackadoodle.
I bought this to stamp the Delta Gamma logo on. It looks so nice and is the perfect size for the letters. Pewter is easy to work with and the stamp leaves a very clear imprint. I added ball chain and I love the two together. It is a gift for my DG daughter.
Just a follow up to my review. There is not video attached to this product but while looking for other pewter blanks, I clicked on the video and learned it is not recommended you use the Pro Polish cloth to clean the Sharpie from the blank just use a baby wipe. I just wanted to pass this along.
Quality you can feel! Just a nice weight to this.