Aluminum Bracelet Blank, 152mm (6") x 9.5mm (.38"), 14 Gauge, Pack of 4
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your aluminum and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
These were purchased for my practice. It is a very good product and fun to work with.
I love these aluminum bracelet blanks! They are light weight and comfortable to wear. The aluminum takes an impression very well even with more detailed stamps. They are thick enough that you can stamp on both sides without it showing through. They polish up to a nice shine. And they are inexpensive. You need these in your stamping supplies!
Totally obsessed with making bracelets with these blanks!!
I really love this braceket blanks ??
Can never have too many of these. I a so excited to stamp and tumble a whole batch this weekend.
love the size of this bracelet blanks. fits my medium sized design stamps well. and can fit 3mm letters in center on blank with room to put border stamps around it. i like that its width is great for both a bracelet for a guy or gal. will purchase more
They are simply the perfect size! Great for a guy or a girl.
These blanks are my most used item. They make the perfect bracelet they are sturdy and solid but still stamp easily. I love the protective film on them too.
Perfect size and weight and love that they come with protective coating to help with no scratches when shipped very easy to stamp on and are pliable enough to get the perfect shape
I love these blanks better than anything else I've ever bought. They're very easy to use and clean up nicely once stamped. I also love buying them from beaducation because my order always ships super fast! This is the best value for this item that you'll find anywhere!
Love this product
I totally adore these bracelet blanks... gorgeous to stamp and love the end result. One of my favourites. Thank yoU!
These stamps beautifully, as they're soft and thick. I appreciate the plastic protection, so they have no scratches.
I love these bracelet blanks! Just the perfect size and easy to bend.
Lovely bracelet blank. Endless possibilities...
Nice for practicing on, and for people who just don't like wide jewelry. They also make great bookmarks!
I really like these blanks. Aluminum is super lightweight, so these are really comfortable to wear. They take the impressions really nice. Even though I use it for my projects, I will also recommend it for practice as these are cheaper than sterling silver.
These are so easy to stamp, love them! Perfect for bracelets that I make!
I bought these to stamp Bible verses onto for a church fundraiser and they turned out beautifully and people were amazed by their light weight quality and that they won't tarnish...win, win.