Aluminum Circle, 48.5mm (1.91"), 18g
- Diameter: 48.5mm (1.91")
- Thickness: 18g
- One side has a peelable plastic film to protect it from scratching.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your aluminum and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
This is such a fun size to stamp!! There's so much space that the possibilities are endless. These blanks are a great quality and easy to stamp. I use this size for Christmas ornaments.
Perfect size for Christmas ornaments! I really liked how shiny they were. You definitely need to sand the edges since they were a little rough on one side. Nice blank.
Great size for Christmas ornaments. Worked great!
I bought these and used them for Christmas ornaments. Super cute!!!
I plan to use these for ornaments, maybe even mandala stamped ones. Very versatile size.
I love these for creating Christmas ornaments. They are light weight for hanging on the trees and stamp beautifully.
Yep, mandala stamped Christmas ornaments. These are easy to get impressions into and have a very lovely, super shiny finish.
My ornaments came out perfect using these!