Tronex Pliers Kit
Benefits of Tronex Pliers:
- Durable - Will last for years.
- Suede-like cushion grip offers just the right amount of cushion and comfort.
- The pliers and cutters have a nice spring to them and bounce back into position.
- Tronex stands behind their products.
- Made in the USA.
- Family run reliable company.
- You can send your tool directly to Tronex and they will sharpen it, replace the grips, the washer, and the screw all for about $10! Here's the address:
2860 Cordelia Road
Fairfield, CA 94534
I love these pliers! I love the "eased" edges. They are not sharp and I find I mar my metal less. The extra hardened tips (how brilliant is that btw) on the pliers keeps them from bowing, and man are they strong! My favorite part, they are made here in the USA at a local family-run company. High quality and domestic...LOVE IT!
I have been wanting this set for sometime.......so glad I finally made the purchase.......love it!!
Great quality tools! I have been a jeweler for 7 years using less then par tools. I finally felt like I could splurge on these and I’m SO glad I did! The cushioned handles are so nice and the grip and hold on these are excellent. Now I think I need to add on to my set with a few of the others.
I am just starting out making earrings from felted wool. I was using jewelry pliers I had available, but they were not the best quality. I had thought, well, good enough because I'm not sure where I'm going with this...
Unfortunately using the cheap equipment was making the arthritis in my hand flare up so I decided to take the plunge and purchase good quality tools. I figured that I could always sell the set if my path took me elsewhere.
I am really glad I made the purchase because my hands are feeling so much better now. AND I've discovered I'm really enjoying creating wearable art!