Pewter Arrow with Loops, 33mm (1.29") x 5mm (.20"), 16g
- 33mm (1.29") including loops x 5mm (.20") at widest point
- Thickness: 16g
- Holes accommodate up to 16g jump rings or wire.
- Stampable area of oval: 6mm x 5mm.
- This is a Beaducation Original design.
- Pewter Metal Info -
- To darken stamped impressions in pewter, we recommend JAX Pewter Black.
- Pewter has a nice heavy weight.
- Pewter often has an organic look and very slight texture.
- Requires a softer strike because this is a soft metal.
- Lead, cadmium and gluten free, from conflict-free mines.
I like the style of this arrow, I was able to gently stamp an initial on the middle oval but have found the pewter arrows to be quite delicate. They are very pretty to use with necklaces or bracelets.