- Design measures: 11mm x 9.3mm
- Made from 1/2" round heat-treated 01 tool steel.
- Advantage Series Stamps are Rated for Stainless Steel -
- Rated to endure high volume use on all soft metals and stainless steel.
- Knives are extra hardened and none of our stamps should be used on knife blades.
- Deep, clean and crisp impression.
- Non-slip perforated grip on shank.
Design Stamps are a bit tricky. I highly recommend you practice on some cheap metal before diving into your Sterling Silver or Gold Filled. Click here to purchase a piece of sheet to practice on.
For best results with Design Stamps, make sure there is NO padding under your Bench Block with the exception of a Sandbag, make sure you are working on a stable table, and use a hammer which weighs at least 16 ounces. We recommed a Brass Head Mallet. Feel free to hit the stamp more than once, but hold the stamp steady, making sure you don't shift at all between hits. The more confident you are with the hammer and the strength behind it, the better your impression will be.
Click the TILT & TAP STAMPING METHOD button above for more tips on working with our Design Stamps.
I love the details on this stamp. It will take some practice to get a good crisp impression but overall it is a great design.
Good sized stamp with lots of detail. It takes some practice to get a good impression.