Aluminum Feather Blank, 40mm (1.57") x 14mm (.55"), 18 Gauge
- 40mm (1.57") x 14mm (.55")
- Thickness: 18 gauge
- Sold in pack of 5.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your aluminum and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
Love love love these blanks! A very popular choice for me! Will definitely purchase again.
Sturdy, stamp easy, super fun design!
Love the shape and stamps easily too!
Easy to stamp on and adds such beautiful detail
This is a beautifully constructed blank. It's easy to texture and stamp. I love this blank riveted to leather cuffs.
Such a great feather blank, it has plenty of room to stamp a saying or design but not to big for a necklace and bracelet. The best feather blank I've found!!
I love this blank. So beautiful and easy to use.
Beautiful feather blank! Lots of stamping space. Makes a beautiful necklace charm but light enough for a bold pair of earrings! Super shiny & ready use right out of the package. Just don't forget to remove the clear plastic protective covering!
Beautiful blanks! Great size and easy to stamp.
Can't go wrong with feathers! I plan to use these blanks on leather cuffs.
I have this feather shape in every finish. It's versatile, lending itself to stamping, texturing, engraving and patinas. It is a great mixed media companion. I've used it in earrings, leather bracelets and dreamcatcher pendants. It's a favorite accent in flower garden necklace sets. Obviously I have and do purchase it often.
Very cute design. Possibilities are endless
So many different designs/ways to stamp on these! Great shape.
I love this feather blank! Great size, easy to stamp, and so popular right now! I'll be back for more!
I love using this feather blank for necklaces. My only drawback is that it is not easy for me to punch holes in the blanks with my handheld hole punch plier as I'd like, but the power punch pliers work really smooth with them.
I love these feather blanks. The options are endless with these. You can make them into earrings, or a necklace, pendant, etc.
Love this blank! A versatile shape that stamps and shines up beautifully
A beautiful feather blank and just the perfect size!
Love the size and shape. Beautiful.
Will be getting more.
Simply perfect, and light as a feather ???? Makes adorable earrings!