- 4 ounce spray bottle.
- Flux & fire coat preventive in one bottle.
- Stir before using.
- Keep container closed when not in use.
- Spray smooth even coat to warmed metal.
- Heat the cupronil until the metal forms a white haze.
- Touch up the areas not coated.
- Solder as usual.
- Pickle as usual.
- Rinse metal and polish.
- Safe for all non-ferrous metals.
- Contains copper, potassium, sodium borate and boric acid.
I watched a learning video and this was used so I had to have some. It's like a miracle if you hate fire scale like me. You need this!
So easy to use. Spray and touch up any spots with a small brush.
I really like this Flux. I had been using the Handy flux, which is ok. But this works better and is a good fire scale protection.
This product is very easy to use and it works great!
I have seen this used in videos and looks like it worked great. I haven't had much luck with it unfortunately. Probably user error?
I've been using paste flux, but I'm looking forward to using this, especially to prevent fire scale.