- This was made to create a divot in metal for our 2.6mm Swarovski flat back crystals to sit in.
- Strike the stamp/punch a few times with your hammer to creat the divot. This works best on thicker metals (20g and thicker).
- A Swarovski crystal can then be glued into the divot and nestled in the flat circle. This lets the edge of the crystal sit "in" the metal protecting it from getting knocked off.
- Any strong glue will work, but we like to use Hypo Cement.
- Design measures: 2.6mm across.
- The 2.6mm design impresses slightly larger as it moves the metal which is perfect for the 2.6mm crystals.
- Made from 1/4" square heat-treated tool steel.
- Arrive coated in oil to prevent rusting.
- Wipe oil away with paper towel. Do not use water.
Flat Back Crystal Setter Punch
loading the player....
15 - 20% Off Site Wide Sale November 23rd - 27th!
I thought this crystal setter would be more rounded, like a dap. Once I received it I saw it was flat. But it works perfect! I have used it on practice pieces. I used the hypo cement for jewelry that was recommended. I decided to throw the piece in the tumble just to see what would happen. The crystals stayed put!! I love this new addition to my tool supply collection. Can't wait to use it on more personal birthstone pieces.
This is a great tool if you enjoy putting crystals on your jewelry. It really does make the crystal more secure.
I have never been into crystals or thought about using them until all the discussion came up about using them on the Beaducation FB group. This is a great tool to add gorgeous color via crystals to your work. I have used it on two pendants so far. It does take some practice (for me at least) to get the stamp right and complete. I practiced on some copper sheet before doing it on my pendant. This is a very cool tool I am excited to use more.
Perfect for setting the tiny crystals!!!
I love the way this little gem works for setting crystals. I had been trying and trying to get crystals to stay on some of my work with no success and then after seeing the discussion about this stamp on the FB group I decided to go ahead and order it. So glad I did. It has made all the difference in the world to how well the crystals stay on my work now.
This is a great little addition to the stamping world. It makes a perfect little circle for the crystal. I love it.
This! Seriously this tool is amazing! I'm!So happy I bought it. I can now add crystal birthstones to my orders and it is so very easy to use.
What an essential tool! One tap and you have this perfect indentation to add a little sparkle to your piece.
This has made my crystals look much more finished and professionally set.
OMG where has this tool been all my stamping life! If you love setting crystals this is your tool!!
I am loving this nifty, little, punch setter tool. To add the little crystal makes all the difference between a great piece and a great piece with that bit of sparkle that catches the eye or personalizes it. Easy to use!
Perfect tool for use with the flat back crystals.
This tool works wonderfully! It has made setting stones into my pieces sooooooo much easier. Placement is always right on target because of how well made this tool is. love it!!!
Love it! Works great for the little crystals
I love Love Love this lil guy!!
I’m ready for a bigger size now!