Aluminum Bracelet Blanks, 152mm (6") x 6.4mm (.25"), 14 Gauge
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your aluminum and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
Although these are small they are still great for stamping on. I like that I was able to stamp designs on three bracelets that go together or can stand on their own.
I bought these to just practice making bracelets and ended up wearing them! I tend to like more small and dainty sized jewelry so this is perfect for my wrist. It works great with 5mm design stamps and small fonts. I need to buy more.
Love these blanks :) Nice to stamp and they look great stacked!
These are so shiny and pretty! I have petite wrists and large hands, so I can only wear things that don’t have to go over my hand first. This is a great size for teens or tweens too!
I really like these blanks. Aluminum is super lightweight, so these are really comfortable to wear. They take the impressions really nice. Even though I use it for my projects, I will also recommend it for practice as these are cheaper than sterling silver. They came protected on both sides.
These are so easy to stamp, and so shiny! Great for making bracelets, especially a stacked set!
Love the gauge, love the material. These are my go for stamping cuffs.
I love the 14 gauge in these bracelet blanks! I love the petite size as I like more dainty things! Also great to embed the Swarovski crystals in them!
Love these blanks! Make them a simple statement, load on the design or simply texture. Mix or match, you won't be disappointed!
Great quality and easy to stamp on!
These are great for “stacking “ bracelets. Great gauge and quality.
Great width. Also like stacking quality. Will need more of these.
These are great- easy to stamp, easy to bend with the bracelet bender bar. One tip- there is a more finished edge so make sure you stamp the correct side.