Pewter Flat Ring Blank with 12mm (.47") Circle, 57.2mm (2.25") - SIZE 6-8
- Band: 57.2mm (2.25") x 7mm (.28")
- Circle: 12mm (.47")
- Thickness: 14g
- Pewter Metal Info -
- To darken stamped impressions in pewter, we recommend JAX Pewter Black.
- Pewter has a nice heavy weight.
- Pewter often has an organic look and very slight texture.
- Requires a softer strike because this is a soft metal.
- Lead, cadmium and gluten free, from conflict-free mines.
Bending And Shaping A Ring Blank
loading the player....
I am in LOVE with these ring blanks. The quality is outstanding and they look gorgeous. These blanks are really unique, too, because of the center circle blank. I think it gives it a more unique look that's very rich. It's great for a signet ring! I will definitely be back for more!
OMG! I made my first ring using these blanks. I stamped a dragonfly on it and I wear mine everyday! They hold up nicely.
Made this for sister stamping a flower and adding her birth stone in the middle, very pretty.
These are great. Loads of possibilities, easy to stamp and bend into shape. And they look lovely on too.