2.6mm Swarovski Flat Back Crystals, Crystal AB, Pack of 20
- Swarovski crystal flat back size SS9.
- Pack of 20.
- 2.6mm in diameter.
- Setting Swarovski Flat Back Crystals into Metal -
- To set a flat back crystal into metal, use one of our Crystal Setters.
- First stamp the setter into the metal to create a divot (the 3.8mm size only indents well into soft metals like pewter or aluminum).
- Dab a little glue in the divot. We like to use Hypo Cement.
- Use a tool like the Crystal Ninja Katana or Tanto (lifesaver!) to pick up the flat back and place it in the divot.
- After gluing, let it sit for at least 12 hours before wearing.
I love this crystal and all the other ones you sell.
The Owl and Magnolia - Carla
These are really beautiful
My kids are convinced they are real diamonds! They are clear and sparkle.
Beautiful touch to any piece.
Gorgeous color and it's very shiny!!
Love using these on Christmas ornaments because they're so sparkly and pretty!
I love these and my customers do too! Great for rings. Thank you Beaducation!